Thursday, December 13, 2007

Inspired by Viv

My freind from Power In Motion Viv has a blog that I've enjoyed reading so I've dusted off my blog and may start logging my trials & tribulations of running. We'll see how long this lasts. (The blog, not the running. Okay, maybe the running too.)

For some crazy reason I signed up for the Houston Half Marathon, which is on 1/13. Yike -- I just realized that's ONE MONTH from today.

I've been training with Houston Fit, although I was out for about seven weeks with pneumonia. Since then I ran 4 miles in Galveston in mid-November, almost 10 miles with Houston Fit on 12/1 and now this week I ran 2 miles Sunday, 6 on Monday and 6 yesterday. I might go out and log a couple tonight (Thursday). I'm not sure if I should or shouldn't since I'm doing 13 on Saturday.

No comments: