Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DONE!!!

I'm the Michael Phelps of Land!

On 3/15 I completed half-marathon #8 for this season (as marathon season runs in Texas) and earned medal #8.

Eight 1/2 marathons in 4 1/2 months.

And looking at my 8 medals, I am over my obsession with earning bling!
Instead of it being all about the medals, now it's just 'a lot' about the medals :-)

My performance wasn't what I had hoped, but it was fair. This season was about quantity. Next season will be quality.


Pelican Challenge report and wrap-up of this season to follow eventually....
Thanks to Javier & Bill for getting me to start blogging again.

2 comments:

Humble Runner said...

Nicely done!

Unknown said...

Yeah, we'd better resurrect some of these blogs or Bill's gonna have a conniption fit.

Great job on the halfs.