Thursday, August 21, 2008

Miles and Miles to go....and already went

Last night I hit 450 miles logged (since I started running 7/7/07) and after this weekend I'll be at 300 miles for 2008!

WOW - that's a lot of running!

And it really doesn't seem to be that difficult anymore.

Viv and Timmy both commented on how I just glazed over 9 miles in my last post. Really, I didn't think of it as that big of a deal. That's what was on tap for that day, so that's what I did. 5:45 start time and all.
Dang - I just said 9 miles was no big deal!

Now once I hit double digits (like Eileen just did) in a couple of weeks (9/13), THAT will be a big deal.

2 comments:

E said...

I love how 9 miles is "easy". You rock!

Viv said...

Easy 9 miles..um not so easy for me this past Sunday. LOL!

Looking forward to the double D's, keep us posted!!