Thursday, January 31, 2008

Seabrook Lucky Trails Marathons

I just signed up Viv and I to do the Seabrook Lucky Trails 1/2 marathon relay on Saturday 3/15!! They have a 1/2 marathon and a 1/2 marathon relay on Saturday and a full marathon, full marathon relay and 1/2 marathon on Sunday.

Still debating if I also want to do the "full" 1/2 marathon on Sunday. That's a LOT of running, but then I would get TWO medals!

I'm going down there this weekend for another Krewe du Lac boat event (the Royal Ball this time - on the Stargazer yacht in the Yachty Gras Parade. Let's hope we don't ram the boardwalk again!!). On Sunday I'm going to check out the marathon route (it's 6-ish miles, so you do it 2 times for the 1/2) and then decide if I think I can handle doing both.

I'd really like a 2nd medal. It's all about the medals!!!

(P.S. -- I taught myself how to make text into links! I'm such a good little (remedial) blogger!)

No comments: