Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back running the streets

Tonight was my first run since the 1/2 marathon nine days ago. According to most of the info I've read, they say don't run for a day per mile, but that just seems crazy. I think maybe that means race-run. I don't do that anyway!

It felt really good to run again. And I did great for me:
- mile 1, 12:06
- mile 2, 14:15 (I took a little walk break in there)
average 13:11/mile

I've pretty much decided to do the TexMed 5K on Saturday. Mainly because Viv is doing it & she's excessively cool. Also, they give out a long-sleeved shirt (at least they did when I did it a couple of years ago).

I hope the weather isn't too crappy to meet up with PIM tomorrow. Even though we don't run together (way too fast for my waddling!) I like to meet up with them.

I blogged -- yeah me!!

Wahoo!
Anna

No comments: