Friday, January 11, 2008

E-mail pleading for positive vibes!

6 long months of preparation
167 training miles run
2 different running clubs
~$750 in gear, clothing and fees
7 weeks of pneumonia
3 bottles of liquid glucosomine (for knee pain)
Too many 5am Saturday wake-ups....

Coming down to THIS Sunday 1/13/08,
7:10am – theHOUSTON HALF-MARATHON!!

Now I need YOUR assistance -- When you awaken Sunday morning (at a blissfully late time), please send massive amounts of good vibes and motivational thoughts my way (bib # 29931). I’ll be jogging along enjoying the race for a leisurely 3 ½ hours or so, so won't be done until around 10:30am. Keep the positive thoughts coming my way all the way to the finish 13.1 miles away!

I still can't get over it that I (of all people!!) am doing this....

Dang...

Wow...

Wahoo!
Anna

No comments: