Saturday, June 07, 2008

I *heart* Houston Fit!

Man that run felt good today! HOT, but good. (Although I think I'm acclimating pretty well.)
I did walk a tad bit, but my running buddy du jour (Kate) and I kept each other on track - knowing when to push each other & when to slack off.
I had Garmin issues (it wasn't beeping for the intervals like it should, even though I pretty sure it was set right), but according to the folks I finished with we made GREAT time - 13 min/miles. Woo-Hoo!

Running can be *fun*

4 comments:

E said...

Sounds like you have gotten back your mojo! Yay!

Viv said...

I am glad you had a great run back with the Fit group!!

Timmy said...

good for you! I need to get a Garmin just so I can say I have one. :-)

Unknown said...

Oh man I hear you on getting used to the weather! I ran this evening and could not do as much as I used to in California. haha. Oh well. It just means more calories being burned right? hahaha. not sure, but I will say so in my head. hahah.