Friday, June 06, 2008

Just 'cause I wanna

Houston Fit is bright and early at 6:30am, so tonight is usually a no-run night.

But I really wanted to do a little running.

I only did a mile and 3/4 - came back to check on the sprinkler in the front yard and decided it was too late to keep at it tonight. At the end I had the precious puppy along, so it was a really slow run (He's a spry 16 year old). But we netter out at a 15 min/mile.

I learned a joy of home ownership - getting to run through your own sprinkler at the end of a run. Wonder if the neighbors were watching.

PS -- Tomorrow I have to exchange a pair of white denim capri pants I bought because I can literally take them off without unbuttoning or unzipping them! Woo-Hoo!
(But I did compare them to a pair of jeans I own and even though they are the same size, the capris are obviously bigger.)



2 comments:

E said...

Isn't it wonderful to have to exchange something because it's too big? Who cares what size the tag says - if they're too big, you're getting smaller. :)

Viv said...

Wow you are back jonesing to do a run! Congrats on returning those capris!! That is awesome!