Monday, April 14, 2008

checking in....

Hi readers!

I've been really busy lately (and without internet most of the day!!), so haven't had time to post lately, but been thinking about the 4 of y'all!

Running Knitter -- I just came from Boot Camp & it was fun. The other group next to us was using some fun equipment that we didn't have, though. We mainly did a lot of core work, which is what I REALLY need. It wasn't really as tough as I thought it would be, so that's good! At the end of class he asked the 6 of us if it should be easier/harder/same. We mostly said the same for now, but harder later. Whenever I was wanting to stop doing something, I just channeled some boot camp vibes from you and pressed on!

Timmy -- Winslow & I really enjoyed meeting you & Calvin at the arboretum. He's even cuter in person!

Viv -- I LOVED your post yesterday about shopping. You should REALLY consider submitting that to Reader's Digest or Women's Health!!

Cara -- I had oatmeal ala Cara while camping this weekend!

4 comments:

E said...

Yay! I was just thinking of you and wondered how you liked it. :) I will think of you when I need to press on too (believe me there was a lot of that today). Keep up the awesome work!

Viv said...

Awesome on the boot camp. I have missed your posts :-/

Way to go with the core work do some for me, please.

Thanks for the comment on my post, but with my grammar I can't sumbit anything without a great editor..LOL!

Unknown said...

aww I hope you liked it ;-)

Timmy said...

Glad to know you're still out there. Was gettin' a bit worried. :-)