Wednesday, April 16, 2008

goal reached!

Back on March 14 I set a goal of reaching 100 miles by April 15 (I was at 60 miles at that point).
I reached my goal!

(With a 15.9 mile cushion!)

The Jimmy Buffett concert is Monday & I'll be there guilt-free (even though I will be playing hookie from Boot Camp....)


Also on Monday, I'll be starting the My Fit Foods 21 Day challenge. I probably should set a goal weight to reach or target of how much to lose, but am not sure what is a reasonably acheivable goal at this point..... I'll have to ponder on that.....

8 comments:

E said...

Congrats on reaching the goal. That's a lot of mileage!

Have fun at Jimmy Buffet, and good luck with that 21 day challenge!

Viv said...

Yaa on reaching that running mileage goal actually surpassing it!! Have fun on Monday. I will be in my own jimmy Buffett world on vacation. The diet challenge sounds great! You are rockin n rollin baby!

zhsy00001 said...

Sweet!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo!!Good job!

E said...

I tagged you for the 6 word meme. Hope you will play along, but if not, then that's OK too. :)

Pokey said...

Great job at reaching your goal!!!

AWESOME!!

Dawn Mabry said...

Oh man, nothing like setting a goal and accomplishing it. SUPER SUPER JOB!!!

Leslie F. said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Anna1