Tuesday, April 29, 2008



Yesterday I switched over to the fun-looking bootcamp and it was SO MUCH better. It was tough, but the trainer was really good and kept it interesting. There were about 15 ladies, which was kind of too many for my preference, but it was fine being that large. Apparently a lot of them are school teachers and talked about that a lot.


This one, Love your Body, is all women (with a man trainer) and you sign up for one day a week, although it is offered on both Monday and Wednesday evenings. (They also have some morning/day sessions and a 1 1/2 hour Saturday 6:30 am session. I'm sorta-kinda thinking of going to that one.) Right now I'm just doing Mondays until Power In Motion ends in 3 weeks, then I'll do Wednesdays too.


Now I can enjoy boot camp like Running Knitter!


Also, I'm down 6.4 lbs in 9 days on the My Fit Foods Challenge. It's really not hard to stick to it at all since the food is so freaking good. I did miss up a little on Saturday when I went to 2 parties back-to-back, which wasn't bad until party #2 pulled ribs off the grill. I shouldn't have, but did and it really wasn't that good. It did screw up my weight loss mode some, so it's kind of good I did that so now know the effects. I do wonder losing this quickly it usually doesn't last. But I am eating real food & a lot of it, so it seems healthy for me. I would love to eat their foods all the time, but it's just too freaking expensive for me. (~$22 day for breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 snacks).


I'm working on the 6 word meme that Running Knitter tagged me with & will post it soon, but doubt I will tag more people to do the same. But may, so watch out.....

4 comments:

E said...

I'm so glad you liked this boot camp class much better! Congrats on the weight loss! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

that is a lot of weight to lose so quickly. Awesome for you! I want to go to a boot camp. Maybe once I make my final move I can...

Viv said...

Great news on the new boot camp. Glad it is going much better.

WHOOOHOOO on the WL! Congrats!

Timmy said...

ribs are always hard to say no to.