Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Crawfish + Beer + Late Nights = BLECK!!!

This past weekend I learned that (you may need to sit down for this) I prefer to eat healthy, not go out drinking all night AND enjoy getting up early for a long run on the weekends.
EEEK - guess I've grown up. (And none to soon since I had a grey eyebrow hair last week.)

Friday was all-you-can-handle crawfish & beer for $10 at PJ (!!!!)
Saturday was a dual birthday party dinner at El Pubelto Place for 2 friends (and 30 others) followed by Absynth and Poision Girl til 2am
Sunday was crawfish & beer at Front Porch
Monday was the Astros home opener from suite #1 with free food & booze.

Tuesday I picked up an order of good healthy food from My Fit and started back running. Only 2 miles, but 2 good miles. (The 4 miles I did on Saturday were just pathetic.)

I'm feeling so much better already.

Unfortunetly, I have a big nasty project at work that is going to have me working late and venturing not just outside the loop, but also outside the belt (egads) and (painful just to type) outside Hwy 6. Oh, the horror. Down I-10 at that.
I will work Boot Camp into the schedule, though. Starting Monday at 8PM in Memorial Park. So I'll be getting home at like 9:15 pm.
Oh dang - I just remembered I'm dog sitting next week too. Crap. Literally probably.
OK -- on that note, I'm going to bed....

4 comments:

Viv said...

Busy Busy Busy..I wish you were coming otl on the north side :-(

The Astros game how fun! You are back on track this week and that counts for bunches, and sometimes a girls gotta have fun right!

E said...

Good for you for getting in a 2 miler after a weekend like that! You are stronger than me!

Have fun at boot camp - can't wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

What is back running?

Timmy said...

All of the food sounds good but I understand the need to eat healthy every once in ahwile. :-)

and OMG...Hwy 6?!?! Based on what you told me about "liking to drive" I'm sure this will drive you nuts (pun intended).