Friday, May 16, 2008

Big ole goose egg

Anyone notice that big fat 0 next to my miles run for the week over on the side bar?

I have.

Kinda disappointed to see it there, but not getting up to do anything about it.
I am pretty impressed with my 300+ miles since 7/7/07 (when I started tracking miles), and impressed with my close-to 150 miles this year.

Still disappointed in that ZERO for this week.
(I did run in boot camp on Monday, but didn't log it)

To run or not to run....that is the question. And the answer is not....check back with me next week to see if the answer will change....

2 comments:

Viv said...

Do NOT be disappointed with the o. You did boot camp and training starts soon the miles will add up quickly soon.

J Duarte said...

I know how you feel, Although It's nice to have a week off from running. I've done it before. You will see once you get back into your running this week your legs will go on auto pilot and you will notice how well you actually run and didn't realize. That happened to me last week when I rested 3 days in a row.

Chin Up!