Thursday, May 29, 2008

Luau for Leukimia & Lymphoma (TNT benefit)

If anyone is looking for something to do Friday that sounds like a great time AND will benefit a great cause, there is a Luau for Leukemia & Lymphoma at the Social on Washington tomorrow eve. There is a $15 cover, and $10 of that will go to Team in Training. If you do go and mention Fe Henning's name, the $10 will go into her fundraising account :-).

Fe is training for the San Antonio Rock & Roll 1/2 Marathon (WOOT!!). This will be her FIRST 1/2 marathon! Send some positive vibes her way -- both for the training and the fundraising!

http://www.thesocialinfo.com/events.php


2 comments:

Viv said...

I hope the fundraising and training go great for her. I will be out of the area that evening.

May said...

Wow, Anna! I didn't realize you did this for me. You Rock! I wish the fundraising that nite did but it was my fault for letting people know at the last min. Salamat! (that means "thank you" in Filipino/Tagalog).