Monday, May 05, 2008

WHOOPEEE!!!!!

OHMIGOSH!!!

This isn't as great as the Viv-at-the-Gap epiphany, but I'm pretty stoked about it!

I was looking through thumbnails from the Cinco de Mayo 5K and saw someone that might be me, but then thought "HA!! You're much fatter than that" I looked at the thumbnail a little more and decided yep - not me. But went ahead and clicked on the pic to see just how wrong I was and.... IT IS ME!

WOO-HOO!!! I'm not as fat as I think I am!!! (At least in this pic). (Although my upper arms still look big - both in the pic & and person.)

Boot camp today was GREAT. On my way home I was even thinking of trying to go on Wednesday before PIM, but since it's our last PIM session would like to be fresh to get in one last good run with them. Unfortunately, this session of boot camp is over after next Monday and the next won't start until 6/2 - a two-week break. I just found one I like and it's ending so soon! But I'm signing up for the full session (7 weeks I think). Memorial Park, 5:30 pm in July....woah.

7 comments:

E said...

Looking good!

Good for you for signing up for another boot camp. You will see results soon. :)

Anonymous said...

You definitely look like a runner! That is awesome. I'm so proud of you.

Viv said...

You do look great. It's not just the picture. WTG on signing up for another boot camp session!

Unknown said...

You are looking great!!

J Duarte said...

Ain't the picture awesome!

We came out super cool!

We look like true runners!

J Duarte said...

Awesome! See you tonight.

I'll be on the lookout. :)

Anonymous said...

You know I received some emails on that boot camp thing and maybe next year I will give it a shot!!