Monday, March 03, 2008

The Fear of Viv

OK -- I'm finally running again. Less than 2 weeks to the 1/2 relay with Viv and she's kicking ass running fast while I'm being a lard ass.

I started out running Sunday for the first time in...a really long time. I quickly realized that I was even more out of shape than I had already thought - which is pretty sad. I ended up walking most, but I did do 5 miles in 1:20, 16/miles. Sad, but the way I felt I thought it would be even worse.
Viv rocked the Rodeo 10K in less than that time.

For the month of February I only logged a massive 2 miles. TWO! How sad is that???

I've got to get it in gear fast!
I can't let Viv down this bad!
I needed a swift kick in the backside & the FEAR OF VIV is going to do it!

(Luckily PIM starts Wednesday -- that'll help!)

1 comment:

Viv said...

ROFLMAO!! Fear of me, please girl you are the 1/2 marathoner finisher not me :-) I am looking forward to PIM & our relay. So get out there. Well, with this raing & wind hit the dreadmill. I can't wait to see ya on Wed!