Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Medal maddness

November is too long to wait for another medal!

Considering (considering) doing Angie's 1/2 Crazy 1/2 Marathon at the beginning of April - only 3 weeks away and I'm backpacking one of those weekends. After that I don't think there are any more 1/2s around these parts until the fall. (And all vacation time is going to the Alaska trip in July!)

The relay on Saturday was great, and now I want to cross both the start and the finish of a 1/2 marathon - -before November!

UPDATE: I've e-mailed one of my PIM coaches and he advises me against running this since I haven't been training for that long of a distance & there isn't enough time to prep. He's probably right. Dang it.
There is one up in Dallas May 4....but that would probably mean missing the goal PIM 5K in Houston on May 3.

2 comments:

Viv said...

I think you have gone crazy..LOL! Totally kidding, that sounds like fun. I might be in the area and come cheer ya on! U might have to start walking around with a security gaurd with all that bling.

E said...

You could totally do it. I wish there was a half around here that I could do before the summer hits. Viv is right - you'll have so much bling you will need a security person.