Saturday, March 15, 2008

Medal Envy

Although I'm nicely proud and very happy to have received a medal for doing a 1/2 marathon relay (I wasn't really for sure we'd get one), I am green with bling envy.




Check out the medals you get for doing the 1/2 marathon and the full marathon - they rock!! After getting the awesome race packet and running the beautiful course, I had already decided I was going to do the complete 1/2 marathon next year. Now after seeing the great medal it's 100%!
AND -- if you take on the challenge of doing the 1/2 marathon on Saturday and either the full or half on Sunday, you get a 3rd medal!
It's all about the medals......

2 comments:

Viv said...

We are so getting the big green blong next year !!

AnnaBanana said...

Girl I really want to do the 1/2 both days to end up with THREE giant honking blings.
Diane said the 1/2 medals were differnt colors on Sat & Sun.

Then I'll shave my hair into a mohawk and make you call me Ms.L. (NOT!)