Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Funyuns

This post is for Kelly - one of my lurkers who sent me an e-mail saying he's been checking out my blog, but is bored with all the running talk. Maybe now he'll start leaving comments....

Although it appears that the amazingly wonderful Wassabi Funyuns are no long available (may they rest in peace - they lived far too short of a life), there is a new Funyun in town - Flamin' Hot ones.



And they are rather spicy hot - the wasabi ones were not hot, they just left a yummy wassabi taste wafting across the taste buds.

Jennifer brought me back a bag from her road trip to visit her daddy over Easter along with a big yummy strip of turkey jerky and some Ghirardelli chocolate. That makes a mighty fine meal for someone having rodeo withdrawals.....

And I'm going on a 4 hour road trip to go backpacking this weekend - me thinks there just might be some more Flamin Hot Funyuns in my near future....

3 comments:

E said...

I like funyuns though I'm not sure how I'd like the flamin hot ones. Spicey hot food just sometimes doesn't mix with me.

I'm so excited that you're starting boot camp! I think you'll really enjoy it. Don't be scared - you'll do awesome!

Viv said...

LOL, I am an orginal kinda girl!

Thanks for the sweet comments, Anna :-)

zhsy00001 said...

They need potato flavored Funions, just for the hell of it.

=]